About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

the name...

With all the scribbles that come my way...
Marking up the face of my table...
All the needs...
Expectations...
Demands...
Pointing directly at me...
I remember...
The ONE name that changes it all...
The name of The Father.

His name alone...
Gives me great authority...
To battle the lies and darkness...
Making me MORE THAN A CONQUEROR!

Each and every time I forget my name...
He reminds me to stay focused on His.
As I do...
Freedom in every area abounds...
For there is GREAT POWER...
In His name.

I have lived most of my days...
Unaware...
Of how The Father is always watching...
Always seeing...
Capturing and delighting in my truest me.
But I am training my eyes...
And more images are being captured...
Each and everyday I am seeing more.

So thankful for The Name Above ALL Names...
And that He would be willing to share His great name...
With all His children.





No comments:

Post a Comment