About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, November 16, 2012

dust...

1Corinthians 15:37
"What you sow does not come to life unless it dies."
Oh... how this has been such a strong theme in our story.

For three years He has really been showing me...
What it looks lie to die so that I might fully live.
It has been the most painfully liberating season of my life.

Impacting the footprint I will leave for my children...
As well as the footprint they will leave for The Kingdom...
The dust continues to be unsettled over at The Rose...
Not because of chaos...
But because of seeking.

It is in our hearts...
That ALL may know and experience...
His light-changing love.
His goodness passed down to all generations...
If we stay open...
Willing to receive from The Father's hand.
Many seeds still dying daily...
Each death bringing a new set of wings...
Displaying a fresh form of His artistic splendor.

With The Spirit guiding...
Pastor and I continue cultivating...
A generation of seed sowers.
A costly job...
Filled with dirt...
Tilling...
Tear watering.

Watching NEW LIFE...
Bust through the hard... dark...
Living in expectation for the resurrection of hearts.

The new gets me all fired up inside...
May the dust never settle!



No comments:

Post a Comment