About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Saturday, November 10, 2012

just can't


Today...
I feel like I just can't...
Articulate what is stirring within.

I just feel stuck!
.
Seeing like never before...
His heart...
Laid out on the table of remembrance.
I carry a burden...
To reveal the treasure of such love.

I am a stirring woman today.
The eyes of my heart...
Just can't seem to shut out...
The hunger within.
The call on my life...
To live as a daughter of the feast...
Is alive and growing.
Beyond blessed and thankful...
For those willing to teach...
Lives of lovers laid down...
Illuminating paths...
Leading to enlarged dreaming.

Oh... how I need the arms of others.
To carry me through the gate...
Leading towards the new.
My path... 
One lined with hungrys...
Smalls...
With supernatural appetites.
They have their own special loads of love to carry.
Appetites are growing around here...
As hunger enlarges so must our portions.
And though
I just can't shake the spiritual grumblings in my belly...
I know...
The One that stirs my hunger.....
Stands right at my side...
Smiling in delight...
Feeding me deeper still...
And in all the ways I just can't...
He is more than able.









No comments:

Post a Comment