About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, September 28, 2012

shoes

These shoes...
Just sneaks to some...
Tools of power and comfort for me.

They have walked many miles...
Covered lots of area...
Blessed lots of ground...
Carried lots of presence.

In Africa...
I enjoyed a final dance in my favorite kicks.
Enjoying lots of  "finals" today.
Asking Papa to hold me extra close...
To bless... 
Minister to our hearts.
Thanking Him...
For all the ways He has used my hands to partner in His good works.
Desiring Him more than ever...
To anoint my feet as I begin...
To walk by Faith towards...
The path that lies ahead.

For my spirit has been baptized anew...
By my time in Africa...
By my time on Ridgegate.
I celebrate the waters He has chosen to wash with...
Alive in the orange of His power

The light of His grace...
It has set me free...
To walk new roads...
Giving me courage to journey and explore new lands...
Allowing me to leave treasures behind...
Sharing His power with others.
Saying "goodbye..."
Means leaving a piece of yourself behind.
It's hard on the heart...
And on the feet.
I'm learning to love new adventures...
Trusting at some point...
They will also be well worn.

Resting in His light that is leading...
The Hopefuls...
Onward.

Loading up today...
Packing it all in.
Blessed by those who now walk in my story-shoes.
I can honestly say...
With tears...
I love my life...
I love my God...
I love my story...
He keeps on doing great things...
And I GET to spend my life singing about it...
I never grow weary of professing my love for Him.
I love Him SO much.

My life...
Lived and walked out...
For His glory alone...
May this be true...
For...
He is on the mantle of my heart.
Curious... what new shoes he has waiting for me in the Gem City???
Perhaps some red sparkles!
We shall see!

Coveting your prayers over this time of transition...
Especially for our tender smalls.
Thanks and love.













No comments:

Post a Comment