About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Tuesday, September 25, 2012

outreach...

Outreach...
A new word in my spiritual vocab.
Sure...
I have done outreach in the past...
But NEVER Africa-style.
Thrown in...
Full speed ahead...
Towards what we came to do...
Be a miracle-worker...
Use our hands...
To share in His work...
Stir the "spiritual" pot...
Praise... bless... lead... and HEAL.
To be like brother-Peter...
Feeding His sheep.
Oh...
The beauty of being His bride...
Actively waiting for His return.
Invited into action...
Called to co-labor...
With The One that clothes us with His likeness.
Teaching how to stay wrapped in the beauty...
Of His covering.
In regards to outreach...
I'm still just a baby...
Seeking my Papa.
With more schooling to be had...
My attention stays focused...
A heart of worship...
My only option.
Following the beat of His heart.
All the while...
Getting to partake in some of the richest community I have ever seen.
All God's children...
Connected...
Back to back...
Side by side...
Life on life.

Outreach at its finest.
Thankful for He continues to expand understanding.

Greeting old words... 
With bigger meanings.
Joyfully being led towards more.





No comments:

Post a Comment