About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Friday, September 2, 2011

you know what I need

thankful for so many different things tonight...thankfulness reminds this heart of the truths that circumstances can snuff out.

thankful for laughter in my home today


thankful for the adults' child-like play


thankful for the opportunity to trade in my normal mask for a silly one

for risky games and belly laughs

and.......

for  the relatives  in our lives that didn't get to choose being our  family but have chosen  to be our friends...  a rich gift

Thankful that God always knows just what we need....for this too I am thankful.


No comments:

Post a Comment