About Us

Not too much to say (at least not yet)... no long list of credentials... just a story that's worth sharing. I'm Adam Vaughan. My wife, Kelly, will also be sharing. We have 6 children. Our two sons, Lincoln and Tucker, have gone to be with the Lord. The remaining four with us are Emmiline, Eloise, Elliott and Charli. Charli is a triplet. Her brothers Lincoln and Tucker are identical twins. They're dancing with Jesus right now, and they're not sad about it at all!

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

letter learning

It takes ALOT of" putting into practice" in order to master.
I must confess...
I have mastered little in my 35 years of living.

The longer I live the longer I desire to learn... and that requires the redundant...
Going over and over and OVER things I have been taught.. 
Learned and so easily forgotten.

I need The Teacher to guide my hand...
I need Him to help trace the important into my heart... 
His leading... forms the letters through my little hands...

Oh... how I need his guidance... His teaching... His Bigness...
He is The Gentle Teacher... 
He does not grow weary of instructing... He does not grow tired of my forgetting... 
He simply sits at my side... instrument in hand... 
Teaching again...
Unable to comprehend His methods... I press into His heart.  He always speaks... "Trust."

I will need those words as He invites me into practice...
I take the tool and give it a go... Still at my side... He tenderly guides through His words... 
We partner... and I learn.

It doesn't resemble perfection... it sure doesn't look identical to The Teaching One's...
Grace abounds for the learning. 
Excellence not perfectionism... the goal.  
For... the learner giving up is not an option.

So we learn on... We keep asking... We keep studying, and we keep letting Him guide our hands.

Soon enough great strides are made.. and practice leads to....
PROGRESS... 
JOY...
And....
OF COURSE....  MORE PRACTICE...

In my story practice hasn't made perfect but it has made way for excellence.  Wanting to learn more about this subject as well. 







No comments:

Post a Comment